Who we are.
At Cuttsy+Cuttsy, people matter.
That’s why we work hard to maintain a place where people want to work. It’s why we pride ourselves on developing close and mutually respectful relationships with our clients. And why what the patient really needs to know is always front of mind.
We are an IPA agency
We are members of the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA). This acknowledges our capabilities to get the job done well. And it recognises our commitment to provide ongoing training to our team.
Our IPA membership demonstrates that we:
- have professional competence which is recognised by our peers, clients and suppliers;
- are independent of our clients and the media;
- have committed to the IPA’s CPD programme and its ongoing certification criteria;
- are financially stable;
- are of a viable size;
- have no recent history of insolvency;
- uphold legal and ethical standards including the IPA Byelaws, British Codes of Advertising Practice and Sales Promotion, and the rulings of the Advertising Standards Authority and the Independent Television and Radio Authority.
We have also been awarded CPD gold accreditation by the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) in recognition of our commitment to learning.